Monday, December 8, 2008

Wrapping up the year!


Ok so this is officially my last post for this semester, this year. What can I say besides that I have learned more then expected. not only about myself, but others. I learned new activities I thought I would never try and I met a lot of great people. I went to my first conference ever and learned how to better my teaching performance. I learned to use my voice as a signal for attention, I gained confidence, I learned that knowing your lesson plan should be automatic. i learned about writing tasks, cues, and objectives. I went from not knowing what i was doing when teaching to looking and teaching like a brand new person, and the only thing i expect is to get better! The list goes on but the real question is do I still have the drive and motivation to be a physical education teacher? The answer is YES, YES, and YES!!! If 355 is like 255, then it should be a journey worth while and full of fun!

No comments: